eBook Judge Registration
While the competitions are obviously about the entrants, we wouldn't be able to pull this off without our judges. We appreciate the participation of authors, publishers, and editors. Thank you for your support!
Consider the judging schedule when indicating your availability and how many entries you can take:
- Preliminary round judging - after August 5 through September 4.
- Judges will read first three chapters and evaluate the entry, much as an acquisitions editor would.
- Categories exempt from the Preliminary Round are: Children's, Short Works, Poetry.
- First Round judging - September 10 through October 9.
- Judges will read the entire book in this round.
- Final Round judging - October 15 through November 14.
- Judges will read all finalists in the category assigned; maximum number of finalists will be six.
All confidential information will be protected and used only by competition personnel as required for contact purposes.
Download the eBook Judge Instruction Packet.